- cTrader deposit bonus is only available for the cTrader real accounts.
- cTrader deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- cTrader deposit bonus cannot expire.
- The client can claim a deposit bonus on each deposit he makes. The bonus amount is 10%, 30% or 50% of the deposit amount, depending on the client’s choice.
- "Total bonus" denotes the total amount of bonus in a client’s account. Total bonus comprises all the bonuses claimed by the client for the trading account. Total bonus is affected when a part of the total bonus is withdrawn or cancelled or when additional bonuses are credited to the client’s account.
- "Active bonus" denotes the amount of bonus which can be used to open positions by adding it to the account’s equity. The amount of Active bonus cannot exceed 100% of the account’s unrealized profit & loss + balance, therefore this value will fluctuate according to live conditions.
- cTrader deposit bonus can’t be used instead of, separately or before the account’s balance. If the account’s balance is zero, so will be the amount of Active bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.
- The deposit bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc., unless stated otherwise.
- The deposit bonus shall be added to the Total bonus in your account and remain there until the volume requirements are met or the bonus is canceled. After the required volume is traded the bonus will be withdrawn from the Total bonus in your account and an equal amount of money will be added to your account’s balance.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus and will have its own volume requirements.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is credited to the client’s account. The required volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation, the bonus is still present in the account. If a client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- If the trader's own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated.
- OctaFX may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- OctaFX may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- So-called "reverse trading" on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited.
- "Reverse trading" denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and profits from the reverse trading will be cancelled.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- OctaFX reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.
Bonuses explained in examples:
Ex.1: You make a 1000 USD deposit and get a 500 USD bonus. Your account balance will be 1000 USD, equity 1000+500=1500 USD, Total bonus 500 USD. To be able to withdraw this bonus you will need to trade 500/2=250 standard lots, without time limit. Later you make another 800 USD deposit to your account and get a 400 USD bonus. Your balance will be 1800 (1000 + 800) USD, equity will be 2700 (1000+500+800+400) USD, Total bonus will be 900 (500+400) USD. To be able to withdraw the second bonus you will need to trade another 400/2 standard lots.
In this example after you trade first 250 standard lots and complete the volume requirements for the first deposit bonus in your account, the bonus amount (500 USD) will be withdrawn from the Total bonus, leaving its value at 400 (900 -500) USD. At the same time the equal amount of money (500 USD) will be added to your account’s balance.
Ex.2: You make 200 USD deposit and get 100 USD bonus. The balance in your account will be 200 USD, equity 300 USD, Total bonus 100 USD, Active bonus 100 USD. Then you close 1 unfortunate trade with a loss of 110 USD. Account balance will be 90 USD, Total bonus will still be 100 USD, but Active bonus will be also 90 USD now, therefore equity will be 180 USD.